Replacement Fabric Only for 2' x 8' Straight Stretch Fabric Zip Stand
Actual Display Size: 24" Wide x 96" High.
The fabric is sewn like a pillowcase and simply slips over the frame and is attached under the frame with a zipper.
The fabric is stretchy and when pulled tight eliminates all the wrinkles.
Fabric material and printing process (Pillow Case Style, Zippered Displays)
• These Zippered displays are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.
• The fabric used for this zip stand is a soft knit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces wrinkles when fully stretched over the tube frame.
• The soft look of the fabric makes your booth inviting and if you use it as a step and repeat (or media) backdrop you will not have any glare when taking photos.
• Washable - on Cold and air dry.
With the soft carry bag the box size is 43" x 13" x 10" and weighs about 12 lbs with the fabric (which fits into the case with the frame).
Soft Carry Case - 32"x12"x4"
Need it Faster?
We have an option to get your project to print faster than our normal turnaround. How it works - Once you approve your proof we will put you on a 24hr print path, which means we will get your project ready to ship within 24hrs.
2' x 8' Stretch Fabric Zip Stand Display Replacement Fabric
• Page Size with Bleed: 26" wide x 95.5" high.
• Actual Graphics Area of the frame size: 24" wide x 93.5" high.
• Press PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to outlines or curves.
• CMYK color space is best, RGB works okay.
• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
Pull the fabric over the frame and pull on the sides evenly.
They may catch a bit on the tube joints, just pull the fabric out and over to continue. Once the fabric is on the frame it is easiest to lay the frame down to zip the fabric under the bottom tube.
Zipping the fabric
Find the end where the zipper is to start.
Grab both sides of the fabric and pull around the bottom tube of the frame. This stretches the fabric and makes it easier to set the zipper.
Start the zipper and zip it across the bottom of the stand, pulling the fabric down if need be.
Add the feet to your Zip Stand and stand it up.
Adjustments: These tube frames can be easily adjusted if there is a twist to the frame after the fabric is on. Simply twist the frame until it is flat. The tension of the fabric will hold it where you set it.
All shipping options are available in the cart (before you need to input any information about billing). Our site automatically calculates your shipping charges based on your zip code.
We ship via UPS and FedEx Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. (FedEx ground home delivers on Sat instead of Monday)
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at email@example.com
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.