Replacement Banners for Retractable or Roll Up Banner Stands 24" Wide
24" wide with heights from 36" to 92".
If your stands banner size does not fit any of our stock sizes just choose the next biggest size and let us know the size you are looking for in the comments section.
1. Printed on a premium blockout vinyl that resists curling.
2. Fabric - This is a heavy weight material that has a canvas type finish.
How to Replace Banners on Roll Up Stands or Retractable Banner Stands:
All retractable or roll up banner stands are similar in nature in that the graphic rolls into a tensioned base and are held up by a pole. What you need to know to replace the banner is what type of attachment process is used by the stand you have.
Types of base attachment systems:
1. Velcro - The better retractable banner stands have a system of easily detaching and reattaching the graphic. Velcro is used on some to make the process easier and in this system you will find the graphic is attached to the leader with velcro. This is the easiest system to change.
2. Tape - Usually the less expensive banner stands have a double stick tape system for attaching the graphic to the leader. This system is more difficult to change out as the tape is never reusable so it must be cut off and new double stick tape needs to be applied to the leader.
3. Special parts - Some banner stand manufacturers use special clipping systems that make changing the graphics very difficult without buying the parts from them to redo the stand.
Types of top bar attachments:
1. Clamp - Clamp bars make changing graphics easy. There are many different types of clamp bars on the market some press closed, some have screws that must be loosened to get the grahic out.
2. Tape - Again the tape system is difficult to replace as you will need to reapply new double stick tape in order for the banner stand to work. That means cleaning off the existing tape and getting a strong double sided tape to replace it. We use banner hemming tape to replace the existing tape.
3. Velcro - Some top bars are velcro receptive in which case you will need to add the appropriate velcro to your graphic to make that work.
4. Special Parts - Again some manufacturers use special parts that slide or hook into the top bar. You will need to find those parts to make your stand changeable or figure out how to reuse the ones you have.
How To Replace a Banner in a Roll Up Stand:
#1. LOCK THE TENSION BAR All retractable banner stands will retract into the base when you take the top bar off unless you lock the tension rod before you start. To do this you must locate the small hole on the side of the stand. Through this hole you should be able to insert a nail or pin if it is provided and if you pull the graphic out you should feel it slide in and lock the tension bar. You want to extend the banner as far as possible to expose the leader that attaches to the banner stand tension bar. Once you see this push the pin in to lock the tension bar in place. Your banner should now be fully extended and all tension should be off of it.
2. Decide which type of attachment system your banner uses at the base and attach your new graphic.
3. Attach the new graphic to the top bar
4. Holding onto the graphic on the sides, pull it out a little to allow the locking pin to be removed and then slowly allow the banner to be retracted into the base. Do not let it roll in too fast as that can sometimes take the top bar right off and that is not easy to fix.
All shipping options are available in the cart (before you need to input any information about billing). Our site automatically calculates your shipping charges based on your zip code.
We ship via UPS and FedEx Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. (FedEx ground home delivers on Sat instead of Monday)
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.