• These pop up displays are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. Dye sublimation to fabric is used for most outdoor flags and banners because of it's durability.
• The fabric used for this pop up is a polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it so it is tensioned when stretched over the frame.
• B-1 Fire Rated
• The soft look of the fabric makes your booth inviting and if you use it as a step and repeat (or media) backdrop you will not have any glare when taking photos.
Changing the Graphic -
• The tension fabric graphic has velcro sewn onto the back to allow it to attach to the frame. To replace the fabric, simply lay the frame down and release the velcro. Take your new fabric and attach it to the velcro on the frame and you are done.
How To Set Up A 10' x 8' Fabric Pop Up
Help Desk Videos for Pop Ups
Replacing the Fabric Graphic on your Pop Up Display
Tension Fabric Pop Up Tradeshow Backdrop 15' Design Specs
• Download this template by right clicking and "save link as.." to your computer 15' x 8' Pop Up Template • PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to curves• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
How to order with multiple or large files
• Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.• We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at email@example.com
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.