16' x 3' Fabric Wall Mural with Aluminum SEG (Slicone Edge Graphics) Frame
• 1" x 1" Aluminum Extrusions (4 - 8' sections and 2 - 3' sections)• Assembly parts include 4 corner brackets and 8 wall mounting brackets• Extrusion accepts the fabric with the silicone bead (keder)
Fabric material and printing process (Fabric Wall Murals)
• These wall displays are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.• The fabric used for this wall mural is a soft knit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces wrinkles when fully stretched over the tube frame. • FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate• The soft look of the fabric makes your wall mural feel very natural• We sew in a silicone strip, also known as a keder, on the outside edges of the fabric. This fits int the channel on the alum frame.• Washable - on Cold and air dry
Changing the fabric
• Simply order the replacement size for your frame• Take out the fabric from your frame and insert the new one.Create different fabric graphics for different seasons or events and use them over and over. Since these can be folded for shipping you can easily change out large display walls with very minimal shipping costs.
Assembly of a Wall Mural Frame & Fabric Installation
• Layout should be 192" wide x 36" high with an additional 1" image bleed on all sides• Press PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to outlines or curves.• CMYK color space is best, RGB works ok.• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
• Place your order for the total number of stretch fabric display stands you want and check out.• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.• We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.
Aluminum frame comes in sections that need to be assembled with the provided corner connectors.
Frame can then be mounted to the wall using the mounting clips provided. Make sure the frame is square by measuring the distance from opposing corners and making them equal.
Fabric is then put in at all corners first, then middles and finally pushed in all around.
All shipping options are available in the cart (before you need to input any information about billing). Our site automatically calculates your shipping charges based on your zip code.
We ship via UPS and FedEx Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. (FedEx ground home delivers on Sat instead of Monday)
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at email@example.com
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.