Foam Board and Corrugated Show signs with optional easel backs and lamination.
• Foam Board - 3/16" foam board. Smooth surface, may warp and dent easily. Great for 1 time use. • Corroplast - 3/16" corrugated plastic. Durable and lightweight. doesn't dent as easy as foam. Has slight ridges in the finish. • PVC - 1/8" PVC board is very durable, great for signs that will be used many times. • EnviroBoard - This is a corrugated paper that can be recycled as cardboard. Sturdier than foam board.
• Lamination is not necessary for most signs being used for a couple shows. With a little care these signs can last for years. If you want to add a layer of protection to your sign then lamination will help with that. We print your sign then add a layer of clear vinyl over the print.
• Gloss Lamination - Shinny surface which gives an extra pop to the sign.
• Matte Lamination - A low glare finish that is commonly used for signs.
• Dry Erase - Glossy finish that allows you to used dry erase or liquid chalk markers and wipe them off when done.
• Your sign is cut straight on the sides normally, but if you want a free from cut we can do that for you. This requires that your file have a cut line in the file that our cutters can recognize. The easiest way to do this is to set your file up then convert the whole design to a bitmap image, then add your cut line on top of the bitmap file and send us a PDF of that file. Make sure the cut line is not converted to a bitmap as it must be a vector line for the cutter to recognize it.
You can add an easel back wing to your sign which will allow you to stand it up on a table. Easel backs can be folded back if you want to put the sign on an existing sign stand. Choose the size that fits the vertical height of your sign. Our easel backs are made of corrugated plastic which will hold up much better than traditional paper card easels.
All shipping options are based on your actual zipcode and the size/weight of your item(s)To see the rates add your item(s) to the cart and use the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" area.
Production Times -
Every product we offer has differing production times. If you have a deadline please give us a call to check current production lead times
We ship via UPS Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat to ask us for advice.Ground shipping is the most basic shipping that you can choose and the cheapest option for these oversized boxes. Use the color chart below to see how many days it will take for ground shipping to get from us to you. If you live in CT, RI, MA, NJ, NH, VT, and parts of ME, NY, PA, DE, and MD then you get ground shipping in 1 day. Check out our map to see how long it will take to get to you. CA is 5 or 6 days ground depending on where you are located.
Need it faster? 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
All customers will receive a tracking number via email, once their order has shipped. Please check your spam folder if you don't see it. Once your item(s) have shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.