Foam Board and Corrugated Show signs with optional easel backs and lamination.
• Foam Board - 3/16" foam board. Smooth surface, may warp and dent easily. Great for 1 time use. • Corroplast - 3/16" corrugated plastic. Durable and lightweight. doesn't dent as easy as foam. Has slight ridges in the finish. • PVC - 1/8" PVC board is very durable, great for signs that will be used many times. • EnviroBoard - This is a corrugated paper that can be recycled as cardboard. Sturdier than foam board.
• Lamination is not necessary for most signs being used for a couple shows. With a little care these signs can last for years. If you want to add a layer of protection to your sign then lamination will help with that. We print your sign then add a layer of clear vinyl over the print.
• Gloss Lamination - Shinny surface which gives an extra pop to the sign.
• Matte Lamination - A low glare finish that is commonly used for signs.
• Dry Erase - Glossy finish that allows you to used dry erase or liquid chalk markers and wipe them off when done.
• Your sign is cut straight on the sides normally, but if you want a free from cut we can do that for you. This requires that your file have a cut line in the file that our cutters can recognize. The easiest way to do this is to set your file up then convert the whole design to a bitmap image, then add your cut line on top of the bitmap file and send us a PDF of that file. Make sure the cut line is not converted to a bitmap as it must be a vector line for the cutter to recognize it.
You can add an easel back wing to your sign which will allow you to stand it up on a table. Easel backs can be folded back if you want to put the sign on an existing sign stand. Choose the size that fits the vertical height of your sign. Our easel backs are made of corrugated plastic which will hold up much better than traditional paper card easels.
All shipping options are available in the cart (before you need to input any information about billing). Our site automatically calculates your shipping charges based on your zip code.
We ship via UPS and FedEx Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. (FedEx ground home delivers on Sat instead of Monday)
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at email@example.com
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.