Low cost 36" x 60" semi gloss paper posters and signs can be taped to the wall with removable poster tape or attached to a window with tape or suction cups. Full color printed on a 8pt paper. Since these are made of paper it is suggested that you use suction cups for hanging in windows that have condensation. For dry windows you can simply stick the posters to the windows with either a double sided clear tape or some other tape. In either case clear tape will look the best.
8 Point or 205 g/m2 Poster Paper is a recyclable, highly versatile, high-performance media, delivering high image quality for indoor applications. some water-resistance without lamination.
• Design layout should be 36" x 60"
• PDF files are preferred.
• No bleed is required
• RGB or CMYK color space work equally well
• Image resolution should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
• Files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website. Many customers place their order then have their design staff upload the files later, as long as you reference the order number or email used in the order we will match the project to the files.
Sending us Files for your Posters:
• Place your order for the total number of posters you want . That way you get the discount for quantities if applicable and your shipping charge is correct.
• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set. (the link to the file upload will also be contained in your order confirmation)
• Let us know how many of each file by writing the file name in the "comments" section along with the quantity of signs you want from that file.
• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
Custom Order ?
We have the capability to create most any type of sign you want. We offer certain items online but have many more options to help fit your needs. Our complete cutting shop can cut your signs into any shape you can dream up and we can print on many types of material.
If you have a situation that requires something a little out of the ordinary just give us a call or email our staff. We can also help you with the design process if needed.
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.