• Uses: Perfect for outdoor sidewalk and parking lot decals, with a life of approx 3 month under pedestrian traffic, longer under normal or little traffic. Not meant for use under vehicle traffic
• Surfaces it can apply to: Concrete and asphalt. On sealed concrete the adhesive becomes permanent, which means there will likely be a glue film left behind on removal.
• Slip resistant finish: The overlaminate has a slip resistant finish that is applied over your print. This protects the print and gives you a wear layer.
• Application: Easily apply these floor decals by simply cleaning the area with a fine broom or compressed air. Can be quickly applied by peeling the backer to expose the glue then sticking down from one side and pushing the air out as you lay it down. If air is trapped you can peel it back up and try again. Some heat (heat gun) may be needed to allow the decal to conform to rougher surfaces.
• Removal: Lift an edge, then pull back across the decal keeping the removed part as close to the floor as possible.
• Die Cutting: All our floor decals can be custom die cut. Some set up is required for our cutters to read the cut lines in the files. The easiest way is to simply convert your entire image to a 200 dpi bitmap then create a vector line over the image where you want the cut. Create a PDF, ai, or eps and we can finish it up. Remember the cut line must be a Vector line so we can assign it a thickness and specific spot color
All shipping options are based on your actual zipcode and the size/weight of your item(s)To see the rates add your item(s) to the cart and use the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" area.
Production Times -
Every product we offer has differing production times. If you have a deadline please give us a call to check current production lead times
We ship via UPS Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat to ask us for advice.Ground shipping is the most basic shipping that you can choose and the cheapest option for these oversized boxes. Use the color chart below to see how many days it will take for ground shipping to get from us to you. If you live in CT, RI, MA, NJ, NH, VT, and parts of ME, NY, PA, DE, and MD then you get ground shipping in 1 day. Check out our map to see how long it will take to get to you. CA is 5 or 6 days ground depending on where you are located.
Need it faster? 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
All customers will receive a tracking number via email, once their order has shipped. Please check your spam folder if you don't see it. Once your item(s) have shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at email@example.com.