16' x 6' Custom Fabric Banner
- Buy 10 for $416.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 25 for $384.00 each and save 14%
About this 16'x6' Custom Fabric Banner
Fabric banners are great for wall hangings, backdrops, ceiling hanging
• These custom fabric banners are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.
• The soft look of the fabric makes these a much better alternative to vinyl banners.
• Washable - on Cold and air dry Fabric Choices
• Standard Fabric is a soft knit 5.4 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces wrinkles when fully stretched.
FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate
• Heavy Knit Fabric is a 9osy polyesther material. Has pretty good opacity.
• Shear (View Through) Flag Fabric is a lightweight 3.5osy open mesh polyesther fabric. The print image bleeds through to the backside of the fabric and can be seen in reverse. Side Finishing Options
• Straight Cut - Fabric will be cut with a rotary cutter and edges may fray.
• 1/2 " Rolled Hem - Great finishing for banners as it eliminates any fraying of the fabric.
• 1" Rolled hem with grommets - 1" hems are required in order to grommet the fabric. It allows the grommets to hold onto 3 layers of the material and helps it hold better.
• 3" pole pockets - We use 1/2" rolled hems on the sides then fold over the top and bottom 3" to make a pole pocket.
This will fit up to a 1-1/2" round rod.
Our website can do alot but sometimes you may have a project that is a little out of the norm or you have a group of different products that need to be made. In those cases we can take a look at the whole project and figure out a custom quote for you.
Generally we can produce fabric banners in 3 to 5 days depending on quantity. Larger jobs may take longer. If you have a specific deadline we will do our best to meet that time frame or we will let you know if we can't up front.
Design Specs for 16' wide x 6' high custom fabric banner
• Layout should be 192" wide x 72" high with 1/2" bleed
• Press PDF, JPG, or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to outlines or curves.
• CMYK color space is best, RGB works ok.
• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
How to order with multiple or large files
• Place your order for the total number of stretch fabric display stands you want and check out.
• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page.
There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
• We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.