8' x 8' Pop Up Display
- Buy 10 for $449.10 each and save 10%
8'x8' Pop Up Exhibition Display Complete with Custom Fabric Print
- Easy Setup in 5 min with 1 person
- Vibrant Dyed Fabric Print Included
- Wrapped End Caps (standard)
- Easily Change Fabric Prints that are attached with 2" velcro
- Folds down to approx 33" x 11" x 11"
- Actual Set Up Size for straight pop up: 89.5"W x 89.5"H x 11.75"D
- Expanding aluminum frame has fabric graphic attached when stored
Pop Up Exhibition Display 8' x 8' Design Specs and guidelines
- Download this template by right clicking and "save link as.." to your computer
8' Pop up Straight layout PDF File
- PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to curves
- Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.
- Fabric is printed at 600x900 dpi, but files over 125 dpi show no discernable difference in print quality and can be difficult to send to us and process.
- Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
How to order with multiple or large files
- Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.
- After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
- We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
- We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.
Working with Lenses, transparencies, and drop shadows in your pop up exhibition display file
- Lenses, transparencies, and drop shadows tend to cause the most issues in printing. If you are using lenses or transparencies it is recommended that you merge them into one rasterized image before sending. So if you have a lens effect on a blue background, simply convert those to one bitmap. Color changes happen with lenses/transparencies/drop shadows that are not combined.