Strength-100lbs per sq. ft. Thickness-30 mil Finish-matte Durability-up to 3 years with proper handling For use in temperatures from -15° F to 160° F
Design size should 24" wide x 18" high.
Corners will have a 1" radius
RGB or CMYK images are both good
If you are using a photo - 125 dpi at actual size will work great.
Preferred files are jpg files, we also take EPS, PDF
Storing Flexible Magnet
• When not using flexible magnetic sheet, keep it in a clean, dry place. • Store rolled stock on end to keep it from developing flat spots. • Store rolled sign material on end with the printed or vinyl side out. • Stack flat magnet on a level surface. Avoid placing objects (such as cartons) on top that could damage the face; do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other.
Preparing Magnetic-Receptive Surfaces
• Before affixing magnetic sheet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened).*
• Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
• Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry. *(Approximate curing times: paint—90 days; clear coat—60 days; wax—2 days.)
Applying Flexible Magnet
• Before applying, test all inks and paints used on the magnet for adhesion and solvent compatibility.
• Affix to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
• Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface. Do not place over protrusions (molding, decals, pin striping, etc.) or concave areas. There must be NO air pockets.
• The magnet itself should be at a room temperature of 60°F (16°C) or above when installed to achieve best results.
• Do not apply magnet that has been curled with the magnet side out. The magnet may not attach properly to the metallic surface resulting in lifted corners or air gaps which will weaken its holding strength. Follow instructions for Storing Flexible Magnet.
• If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and reaffix. Lift at sides and not at corners to remove. Do not pull the magnet across the surface, or it may stretch due to the resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
• Do NOT use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods), temperatures exceeding 160°F (71°C) or temperatures below -15°F (-26°C). Exposure to cold weather will make the magnet more brittle so use caution when handling.
• Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
• Do NOT use on non-metallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding and repainted surfaces. NOTE: Doors and panels on some vehicles are not made of steel. This product will not work on aluminum and plastic surfaces.
• We recommend rounded corners for magnetic vehicle signage.
• Although most stainless steel is not receptive to magnets, a few grades are. If using magnets on stainless steel surfaces, remove daily and clean the magnet and the surface as directed below.
Cleaning Flexible Magnet
• To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean DAILY.)
• After waxing and polishing, allow 2 days for wax to cure before applying magnets.
All shipping options are available in the cart (before you need to input any information about billing). Our site automatically calculates your shipping charges based on your zip code.
We ship via UPS and FedEx Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. (FedEx ground home delivers on Sat instead of Monday)
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at email@example.com
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.