10' wide pop up trade show displays are the industry standard for exhibit booths
• Easy Setup in 5 min• Vibrant Dyed Fabric Print Included• Wrapped End Caps (standard)• Easily Change Fabric Prints that are attached with 2" velcro• Folds down to approx 33" x 12" x 11"• Actual Set Up Size for straight pop up: 118.25"W x 89.5"H x 11.75"D• Expanding aluminum frame has fabric graphic attached when stored This 10' pop up trade show display is the standard for most trade shows and exhibitions. Easy to transport and even easier to set up makes this display great for those road trips. Sets up in 5 minutes with 1 person and graphics can be easily changed in 10 min. Great for step and repeat media backdrops as well. Wrapped endcaps make a very finished look and move some of the sewing lines off the face of the display making a cleaner look. Fabric print has a slight stretch to it which tensions and creates a smooth look.
Fabric material and printing process (10' x 8' Pop Up Display)
• These pop up displays are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.• The fabric used for this pop up is a soft knit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces wrinkles when fully opened and stretched. • FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate• The soft look of the fabric makes your booth inviting and if you use it as a step and repeat (or media) backdrop you will not have any glare when taking photos.• Washable - on Cold and air dry
Dimensions and Weights for 10' x 8' Pop Up Display
• Frame Only - 31"x11"x10" 24lbs• Frame with Fabric - 32"x12"x11" 28lbs• Shipping Box - 35"x17"x13"• Shipping Box With Hard Case - 42"x24"x19" 60lbs
About the Expanding Frame on a10'x8' pop up
• The frame is made of aluminum struts with plastic joints and ends.• Display Size: 118.25"W x 89.25"H x 11.75"d
Changing the Graphic on a 10'x8' display
The tension fabric display graphic has velcro sewn onto the back to allow it to attach to the frame. To replace the fabric, simply lay the frame down and release the velcro. Take your new fabric and attach it to the velcro on the frame and you are done.
We can supply optional LED lights that slide onto a clip at the top of the frame. You always want light on your display and the more the better. This 10' frame can hold up to 5 lights across the top and I would recommend that many if you can.
Light Blocking Liner (optional)
Because of the structure of the pop up frame, shadows can be seen from the front side if there is backlighting. The light blocking liner is made of an opaque material that blocks any backlighting from creating these shadows onto the graphic. The liner is recommended if you're unsure about the lighting at your event especially if you will not be using the add-on lights. The liner will be shipped folded, unattached from the frame. Upon receipt, the liner is applied by hooking the square holes over the front top knuckles of the frame draping the rest along the backside of the frame. To keep the liner in place, velcro strips are placed on the back top knuckles of the frame as well as the bottom left and right corners of the fabric. When it's time to disassemble, the liner needs to be removed before collapsing the frame.
Soft Carry Case
Fabric construction with wheels and an extending handle.
Hard Case (optional)
We can supply a hard case for your pop up. We highly recommend you reuse the box it comes in for shipping it to other destinations, this helps protect the case and wheels. This 10'x8' pop up frame fits into the Medium Shipping Case (carry bag does not fit in with frame in the Med case, If you want all to fit choose the Large Shipping Case )
• Download this template by right clicking and "save link as.." to your computer 10' Straight Pop up layout PDF File • PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to curves• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
How to order with multiple or large files
• Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.
• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
• We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.