Zip Combos 38-108-38 (16 ft)
- Buy 5 for $1,102.28 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $1,077.79 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for $1,041.05 each and save 15%
Zip Combos 3'x8' + 10'x8' + 3'x8' (approx 16' wide)
• Display Size: 192" Wide x 96" High
• Fabric Slides over the frame, zippers on bottom
• Sets up in 25 min with 1 person
• Includes Custom Dyed Sublimated Fabric Prints
• Aluminum Frames with Soft Carry Cases
• Combines 2-3'x8' wide and 1-10'x8' Tube Stands
Zip Combos 3'x8' + 10'x8' + 3'x8'Download the template for 3'x8' side panelsDownload the template for 10'x8' middle panel
How to order with multiple or large files
• Place your order for the total number of stretch fabric display stands you want and check out.
• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6, simply send another set.
• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
• We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.
Zip Combos Assembly
This video shows how to properly assemble a zip combo stand. There are a variety of combinations and endless choices. Most combinations have 2 smaller zip stands that are placed on the sides and 1 larger zip stand that is placed in the middle.
Step One: Layout your zip frame pieces on a large flat surface. (Preferably the floor, make sure there are no extra items lying around.) Start with assembling the middle zip stand.
Step Two: Assemble the small joint piece. This attaches to the zip feet and allows the ends of the zip frames to slide in next to one another smoothly.
Step Three: Continue the building process. (Attaching zip feet to the poles, rest of the frame, etc.)
Step Four: Have 2 people slip the fabric over the completed assembled zip frame. Then, zipper up the bottom.
Step Five: Have 2 people (or the same ones) assemble the smaller zip stands. (Frame, feet, and fabric assembly.)
Step Six: Slide the smaller zip stands into the joint pieces. (These are placed on the sides of the middle zip stand.)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org