24" x 6" Replacement Sign Panels
- 24" x 6" Replacement Sign Panels
- Custom Printed in Full Color
- Completely Waterproof
- Also used as "Rider" signs
- Design Online or Upload Your Own File
Design Online Templates
Design Options: Choose an editable template below to use or click on “Design it Yourself” to start from scratch
Design Specs for 24"x6" Custom Replacement Sign Panels
Download this template by right clicking and "save link as.." to your computer
Design layout should be at full size either:
- 24" wide x 6" high
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
How to order with multiple or large files
- Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.
- After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top left side of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
- We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
- You will receive a proof that requires approval by you before anything goes to print.
Placing your order online for the 24"x6" Replacement Panel print(s)
Choose the material you want
- 3/16" Coroplast
- .040 Aluminum
Choose if you want to add a lamination to your sign
- Matte Lamination
- Gloss Lamination
- Choose if you want it to be double sided printing.
- No, single sided printing
- Yes, double sided printing
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Do you want to use our Design Online feature?
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care & Use of the 24"x6" Replacement Sign Panels
The replacement sign panels, or sign riders are durable and weatherproof, however, since these signs are usually outdoors they can and will get dirty, regular (every few weeks or so) cleaning will prolong the life of your custom printed sign panels. Without regular cleaning dirt and grim can build up making it difficult to get off.
Washing your signs
- Don't use any harsh chemicals because you can damage the print or lamination
- Use a little soapy water, wiping your replacement panels gently with a soft cloth or towel
Uses of Replacement Sign Panels
Replacement signs panels are great, you can easily swap out the signs for new seasons, menu items, special sales, realtor signs and more. They are long lasting, reusable and weatherproof. Here's a few ways to use them.
- Realtor Signs
- Sale Signage
- Seasonal Signage
- Retail Store Signage
- Menu Boards
- Make sure your sign holder can hold the thickness of the replacement panels: the coroplast is 3/16" thick and the aluminum is .040 thick. Reference the sign holder's manufacturer directions to ensure proper installation of the sign.
What are the replacement panels made of?
- Our replacement panels are made of either coroplast or aluminum. Both are weatherproof and durable, coroplast is great for use in sign holders that have a back or temporary signage in a sign holder without a back and aluminum is perfect for long term use in any sign
How long can I use my replacement panel signs?
- These signs are built to last a long time, with proper care and cleaning they can last you years to come.
Is the replacement signs durable?
- Whether you pick coroplast or aluminum they are both durable and rigid. They can withstand most weather conditions, especially cold weather as they won't crack when hit by the snow.
Can I use my replacement sign panels outside?
- Yes, these signs are meant to be used outdoors since they are weatherproof you can rely on them lasting through out all the seasons. You can use them indoors as well.
I would like a different size than the 24"x6"?
- We can cut down the sign into any size, simply let us know in the comments section what the final size of the sign you would like. We'll confirm the custom size while in the proofing stage.
Can I custom cut or die cut my sign panel?
- Yes! We the best die cutting machinery you can get and we have the ability to do most custom die cut projects. Here's how you can set up the cutlines. Please contact us about your custom cut signs 888-319-8184 prior to placing the order.
Should I laminate my replacement sign panel Print?
- We do offer lamination for your replacement sign panels, although not necessary, the lamination offers as an extra layer of protection for your print. If you are going for more of a "photo like" look, choose gloss lamination. If you would like a matte (not glossy) finish, choose matte lamination.
Is the graphic mounted to the replacement sign panels?
- Depending on the material you choose the graphic will be printed differently. If you choose coroplast it's printed direct to material, if you choose Aluminum then the graphic is printed on a vinyl adhesive and mounted to the aluminum material.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
- The coroplast prints won't peel since they are printed direct to material. The aluminum signs could peel since the print is mounted to the material. If the sign panel is properly cared for the print should last a long time without peeling.
Can I make my sign double sided?
- Yes, we can print on both sides of the foam board material, just select double sided printing in the drop down when placing your order.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Foam Board Signs in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or you sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work pretty fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production pretty quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances we have to stop it.
I approved of my proof after 2:00pm EST will it still go out same day?
- If you have a rush order and the proof is approved after 2pm EST please let your customer representative know right away. We will make every effort to try and get your order out same day, however, it does depend on our production department's workload, and we can't guarantee it will go out the same day if the proofs are approved after 2pm EST.