• 1" x 1" Aluminum Extrusions (4 - 6' sections and 2 - 5' sections)• Assembly parts include 4 corner brackets and 8 wall mounting brackets• Extrusion accepts the fabric with the silicone bead (keder)
Fabric material and printing process (Fabric Wall Murals)
• These wall displays are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.• The fabric used for this wall mural is a soft knit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces wrinkles when fully stretched over the tube frame. • FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate• The soft look of the fabric makes your wall mural feel very natural• We sew in a silicone strip, also known as a keder, on the outside edges of the fabric. This fits int the channel on the alum frame.• Washable - on Cold and air dry
Changing the fabric
• Simply order the replacement size for your frame• Take out the fabric from your frame and insert the new one.Create different fabric graphics for different seasons or events and use them over and over. Since these can be folded for shipping you can easily change out large display walls with very minimal shipping costs.
Assembly of a Wall Mural frame and fabric installation
24' x 5' Fabric Wall Mural and Thin Edge Frame
• Layout should be 288" wide x 60" high with an additional 1" image bleed on all sides• Press PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to outlines or curves.• CMYK color space is best, RGB works ok.• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
How to order with multiple or large files
• Place your order for the total number of stretch fabric display stands you want and check out.• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.• We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.