6' x 3' Mesh Banner
- Buy 2 for $45.48 each and save 4%
- Buy 5 for $41.59 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $39.00 each and save 18%
- Buy 20 for $32.52 each and save 31%
- Buy 50 for $29.93 each and save 37%
- Buy 100 for $28.63 each and save 40%
Upload your file – use upload file below. For multiple files use the “file upload” at top of site after order is placed.
Design online – Skip “add to cart” and go to “Design it yourself” to create a design for your banner
About this 6'x3' Mesh Banner
About this 6'x3' Mesh Banner Great for fence wraps, these banners allow 37% air-flow through the banner. Also good for Window Signs that allow 37% of the light through them, keeping your view of the outside.
• 8 oz. polyester scrim bannner material is strong, durable, and waterproof
• Printed in full color with eco friendly UV inks, will last outside approximately 3 years.
• Includes hemming and grommets for additional strength.
• Thickness 13 mil
• Fire Retardant, meets NFPA 701
• 1000 x 1000 denier, 160x16 tensile strength, 34x34 tear strength
Our website can do alot but sometimes you may have a project that is a little out of the norm or you have a group of different products that need to be made. In those cases we can take a look at the whole project and figure out a custom quote for you.
Generally we can produce banners in 2 to 3 days depending on quantity. Larger jobs may take longer. If you have a specific deadline we will do our best to meet that time frame or we will let you know if we can't up front.
How to Hang Your Vinyl Banner
Hanging your vinyl banner properly will ensure a longer life. Large mesh banners still act like sails in the wind and can start to wear if they are buffeted about by the wind too much. Always make your banners as taught as possible to stop them from flopping.
• Banners on a fence: These banners allow some of the wind to flow through but still can act as a sail. Best to secure them as taught as possible using heavy zip ties or wire to attach them to the fence.
• Free Standing Banners: Free standing banners can be the most difficult to set up to last. The goal is to allow the banner to spill the wind if it gets too strong and to to that you should use aircraft wire strung between two uprights about 2 inches wider than your banner. Your poles should be staked down with at least 2 guide wires per pole. The banner is then hung from all the grommets to the aircraft wire as shown below. Carabiners are a great way to make the attachment to the wires, and can be purchased at most hardware stores and big box stores. Once the banner is attached to the wires use a bungee cord to stretch the banner flat by attaching to the corner grommets and then to your upright poles. This should pull your banner taught but also allow for some movement that can pull the banner away from the poles and allow the wind to spill.
Design Specs for 6' wide x 3' high mesh banner
• Layout should be 72" wide x 36" high with no bleed
• Press PDF, EPS, or JPG files are preferred, with text converted to outlines or curves.
• CMYK color space is best, RGB works ok.
• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
How to order with multiple or large files
• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
• We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.