Fabric banners are great for wall hangings, backdrops, ceiling hanging,
• These custom fabric banners are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.
• The soft look of the fabric makes these a much better alternative to vinyl banners.• Washable - on Cold and air dry
• Standard Fabric is a soft knit 5.4 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces wrinkles when fully stretched.
FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate
• Shear (View Through) Flag Fabric is a lightweight 3.5osy open mesh polyesther fabric. The print image bleeds through to the backside of the fabric and can be seen in reverse.
Side Finishing Options
• Straight Cut - Fabric will be cut with a rotary cutter and edges may fray.
• 1/2 " Rolled Hem - Great finishing for banners as it eliminates any fraying of the fabric.
• 1" Rolled hem with grommets - 1" hems are required in order to grommet the fabric. It allows the grommets to hold onto 3 layers of the material and helps it hold better.
• 3" pole pockets - We use 1/2" rolled hems on the sides then fold over the top and bottom 3" to make a pole pocket. This will fit up to a 1-1/2" round rod.
Our website can do alot but sometimes you may have a project that is a little out of the norm or you have a group of different products that need to be made. In those cases we can take a look at the whole project and figure out a custom quote for you.
Generally we can produce fabric banners in 3 to 5 days depending on quantity. Larger jobs may take longer. If you have a specific deadline we will do our best to meet that time frame or we will let you know if we can't up front.