3'x8' Curbside Pickup Banner
- Buy 5 for $30.08 each and save 46%
- Buy 10 for $29.31 each and save 47%
- Buy 25 for $28.85 each and save 48%
• Strong 13oz scrim vinyl banner material• Hemmed on all 4 sides• Grommets every 2'• Very durable and suitable for outside use• Includes one side full color printing To order with your file simply use the design online program or upload your print ready file
Editable Design Online Templates below, or start from scratch
About this 3'x8' Vinyl BannerPromote your sale, announce an event, sporting events, sponsor banners, birthday & graduation celebrations, welcome home our military, you name it, banners can make it personal, colorful and get your message out there! 3'x8' vinyl Banners are great advertising at a cheap price! • 13 oz. Quality vinyl bannner material is strong, durable, waterproof, with vibrant color printing. • Printed in full color with eco friendly UV inks, will last outside approximately 3 years.• Includes hemming and grommets for additional strength.• Fast Turnaround. • Fire Retardant, meets NFPA 701• 1000 x 1000 denier, 9x9 scrim• Tear and fade resistant
Custom QuotesOur website can do alot but sometimes you may have a project that is a little out of the norm or you have a group of different products that need to be made. In those cases we can take a look at the whole project and figure out a custom quote for you. We can also produce the following types of banners that are not on our website:
Turnaround TimesGenerally we can produce banners in 1 to 2 days depending on quantity. Larger jobs may take longer. If you have a specific deadline we will do our best to meet that time frame or we will let you know if we can't up front.
How to Hang Your Vinyl BannerHanging your vinyl banner properly will ensure a longer life. Large banners act like sails in the wind and can be buffeted easily by even the slightest breeze which can cause them to blow away. • Banners up against a building: If your banner is backed up by a building or other hard structure your installation process is simple, attach the banner to the building using all the grommet holes provided. Screws should have washers that are approx 5/8" in dia and should snug up to the gromments. You are trying to stop wind from getting behind the banner in this case. • Free Standing Banners: Free standing banners can be the most difficult to set up to last. The goal is to allow the banner to spill the wind if it gets too strong and to to that you should use aircraft wire strung between two uprights about 2 inches wider than your banner. Your poles should be staked down with at least 2 guide wires per pole. The banner is then hung from all the grommets to the aircraft wire as shown below. Carabiners are a great way to make the attachment to the wires, and can be purchased at most hardware stores and big box stores. Once the banner is attached to the wires use a bungee cord to stretch the banner flat by attaching to the corner grommets and then to your upright poles. This should pull your banner taught but also allow for some movement that can pull the banner away from the poles and allow the wind to spill.
• Press PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to outlines or curves.• CMYK color space is best, RGB works ok.• Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website. 3x8 vinyl banner template