36" Fabric Table Runner Full Color
- Buy 5 for $95.92 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $92.96 each and save 13%
- Buy 25 for $91.97 each and save 14%
- Buy 50 for $88.03 each and save 18%
36" Custom Printed Fabric Table Runner• 36" wide by 73" deep• Does not include the table throw• Washable• 8oz woven, wrinkle free, polyester• Sewn edges• Fire Retardant
These Fabric Table Runners can be used in a variety of situations such as trade shows and vendor events. Made of an 8 oz Polyester knitted fabric with a B1 fire rating. The fabric is very soft and drapes well. The fabric has a slight stretch to it and is crease resistant.
The process of dye sublimation starts with the graphic designer choosing a knockout color scheme for your table throw. These colors will then be printed onto our fabric and saturated in with heat. While the inks heat, the colors really pop out of the material. Dye sublimation actually dyes the fabric making it washable and very durable.
Our table throws are finished with a serging machine creating a tight loop system around your entire table throw to keep the edges from unraveling. We believe that the serging machine creates the best looking finish while creating a durable piece of fabric.
Washing and Ironing Information
Washing - These can be washed in a normal washing machine on cold setting and dryed with air dry.
Ironing - It's best to slightly dampen the fabric before using a low to medium tempature to iron. We use our iron on level 3 of 7 (all irons are different) to get that freshly pressed look right before a trade show if needed.
36" Wide Fabric Table Runner Full Color
Download this template by right clicking and "save link as.." to your computer
• PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to curves
• Image resolution should be approx 125 dpi at final size for best printing
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the webpage.
How to order with multiple or large files
• Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.
• After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
• We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
• You will receive a proof that requires approval by you before all orders go to print.