3x8 Zip Fabric Pillar
- 3 ft Wide x 3 ft Deep x 8 ft tall Fabric Pillar Display
- 360 view printing
- Pillowcase style fabric
- Lightweight & Movable
- Tube frame breads down into 1 box
- Fabric folds up for easy traveling
Design Specs for 3'x8' Fabric Pillar
Design layout should be at full size:
- 49.5" x 92" per side (total of 2 sides)
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
How to order with multiple or large files
- Place your order for the total number of Hanging Backdrops you're purchasing and check out.
- After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top left side of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
- We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
- You will receive a proof that requires approval by you before anything goes to print.
Placing your order online for the 3'x8' Fabric Pillar Graphic
Choose what production time you will need
- Add any project notes
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file in the design online program by clicking "Design it Yourself"
- If you have large or multiple files, click "Add to Cart, then use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care & Use of the 3'x8' Fabric Pillar
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistance fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed hanging fabric backdrop is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine, as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- The drying process in a dry creates a very high heat, which is not recommended for your fabric. Please hang dry or use a low-heat, tumble-type setting.
- We recommend using a steamer to remove creases and wrinkles
- Your printed fabric will last many years with normal care. Slight fading may occur with multiple washes and may also occur when exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time.
DO NOT STORE FABRIC IN PLASTIC. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Uses for your Fabric Pillar Display
Hanging fabric can fold up making it easy to travel with and store away for later use. The hanging fabric is especially great for people who are always traveling and attending different shows or events since you can hang it virtually anywhere using the pole pockets or grommets. You can hang it up within minutes, not prep or take down required.
Great for events like:
- Media events
- Retail Displays
Fabric Dye Sublimation Printing Process
We use a Dye-Sublimation printing process to print all our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces a vibrant, permanent printed graphic. The images will never build up, peal or fade from the fabric.
The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent
- Graphic will not peel or fade
- Fabric is washable
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
- Soft fabric feel