Custom Corrugated Plastic Signs 24"x36"
- Buy 2 for $22.80 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $21.60 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $18.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 20 for $15.60 each and save 35%
- Buy 50 for $14.40 each and save 40%
- Buy 100 for $13.20 each and save 45%
- Buy 500 for $11.04 each and save 54%
24"x36" Custom Printed Corrugated Plastic SignsFantastic substrate for signage as it is not only durable but water proof. Prints come out great and can be used instead of foam in most cases. • Custom Printed in Full Color• 4 mm Corrugated Plastic (approx 3/16" thick)• No minimums• Direct Print using UV curable inks• Prints can be Vertical or Horizontal orientation.
About Corrugated Plastic (Coroplast®):
Coroplast® is a high-quality polypropylene twin-wall profile sheet.
Coroplast® uses a copolymer resin in order to increase impact and low temperature performance. Copolymer resins are also used because the retain the ability to be flexed an unlimited number of times without breaking.
At regular temperatures, most oils, solvents and water have no effect, allowing it to perform under adverse weather conditions or as a product component exposed to harsh chemicals.
Coroplast® is slightly translucent
Printing the corrugated plastic signsPrinted with UV curable inks directly onto the coroplast, which produces a high quality outdoor durable print.
Lamination OptionLamination is generally not needed for these signs as they are usually short term. If you have a situation where your print needs to be protected from abrasion then lamination will help protect the print. Dry Erase laminate turns your sign into a white board where you can use dry erase markers and liquid chalk markers.
Easel Back OptionMake your sign free standing by adding an easel stand. Stand comes attached to the sign and folds out and clips into place. Easel Backs can be folded in flat if you want your sign to double as free standng and also have the ability to sit on and easel stand. We offer a few sizes for the easel in most cases, so you can print your sign vertically or horizontally, just choose the one that is right for your signs orientation.
• Design layout should be 24" x 36"
• PDF, or High Quality JPG files are preferred.
• No bleed is required
• RGB or CMYK color space work equally well
• Image resolution should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.