PVC Board Printed Signs 24"x46"
- Buy 2 for $47.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $42.50 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $35.00 each and save 30%
- Buy 20 for $32.50 each and save 35%
- Buy 50 for $27.50 each and save 45%
- Buy 100 for $25.00 each and save 50%
- Buy 500 for $23.00 each and save 54%
• Custom Printed in full color• 1/8" Smooth PVC Board (3 mm)• Waterproof and Durable Custom printed signs on PVC board are very common. It's smooth surface is great for signage, and the 3mm thickness (1/8") gives it some rigidity. This 24"x46" size may be too big to be placed on a tripod type easel stand, but we can add an easel to the back so it can stand on the floor or on a table.
Expanded PVC sheet characteristics:
- Chemical and corrosion resistance
- Moisture resistance, very low water absorption (will not rot)
- Low flammability (UL-94 VO flame rating), perfect for tradeshow and exhibit hall use
- Thermal and sound insulation (absorbs vibrations and oscillations)
- Approved for use where food is processed or sold
- Similar surface finish on both sides of the sheet
- Matte surface
expanded PVC sheets are not harmful to human health or the environment in their manufacture, application and disposal. They are free of lead, cadmium and barium and complies with national and international regulations protecting health and the environment.
Brand names of PVC include: Sintra®, Komatex®, Palight®, and others
Printing the PVC plastic signs
Printed with UV curable inks directly onto the pvc, which produces a high quality outdoor durable print.
Easel Back Option:
Create a free standing display by adding an easel back to your pvc sign.
While lamination is not needed for foamcore signs it can be used to add to the look of the sign. Gloss lamination adds a high gloss look, Matte lamination adds a low glare finish (similar to the foam board finish). Dry erase lamination is a high gloss laminate that has a hard surface that can be written on with dry erase makers and wiped off.
• Design layout should be 24" x 46"
• PDF or High Quality JPG files are preferred.
• No bleed is required
• RGB or CMYK color space work equally well
• Image resolution should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.