PVC Board Printed Signs 11"x14"
- Buy 2 for $12.60 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for $7.50 each and save 46%
- Buy 10 for $7.13 each and save 49%
- Buy 20 for $6.75 each and save 52%
- Buy 50 for $5.63 each and save 60%
- Buy 100 for $4.88 each and save 65%
- Buy 500 for $4.13 each and save 71%
• Custom Printed in full color• 1/8" Smooth PVC Board (3 mm)• Waterproof and Durable Custom printed signs on PVC board are very common. It's smooth surface is great for signage, and the 3mm thickness (1/8") gives it some rigidity. This 11"x14" size is perfect for use with an easel wing on back allowing it to stand on a table.
Expanded PVC sheet characteristics:
- Chemical and corrosion resistance
- Moisture resistance, very low water absorption (will not rot)
- Low flammability (UL-94 VO flame rating), perfect for tradeshow and exhibit hall use
- Thermal and sound insulation (absorbs vibrations and oscillations)
- Approved for use where food is processed or sold
- Similar surface finish on both sides of the sheet
- Matte surface
expanded PVC sheets are not harmful to human health or the environment in their manufacture, application and disposal. They are free of lead, cadmium and barium and complies with national and international regulations protecting health and the environment.
Brand names of PVC include: Sintra®, Komatex®, Palight®, and others
Printing the PVC plastic signs
Printed with UV curable inks directly onto the pvc, which produces a high quality outdoor durable print.
Easel Back Option:
Create a free standing display by adding an easel back to your foamcore sign. Made of a corrogated plastic, this can be folded in for displaying on an easel, or open it up and it can sit by itself on a table. See pictures of the easel back under the product picture.
While lamination is not needed for foamcore signs it can be used to add to the look of the sign. Gloss lamination adds a high gloss look, Matte lamination adds a low glare finish (similar to the foam board finish). Dry erase lamination is a high gloss laminate that has a hard surface that can be written on with dry erase makers and wiped off.
• Design layout should be 11" x 14"
• PDF or High Quality JPG files are preferred.
• No bleed is required
• RGB or CMYK color space work equally well
• Image resolution should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.