Custom Foam Board Signs 22"x28"
- Buy 2 for $17.06 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for $15.35 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $13.64 each and save 22%
- Buy 20 for $11.94 each and save 32%
- Buy 50 for $10.23 each and save 42%
- Buy 100 for $9.38 each and save 46%
- Buy 500 for $7.85 each and save 55%
Foam board is a great interior signage material. It's smooth surface images extremely well. These 22"x28" signs are typically used for Lollipop Style sign stands, but can also sit on an easel stand, hang on a wall, or free stand on a table with an attached easel back. Caution needs to be used when transporting foam board signs because it dents easily, especially on the corners. 11x14 | 18x24 | 22x28 | 24x24 | 24x30 | 24x36 | 24x46
3/16" board- Thin board best suited for one time use or limited transportation. This board has a tendency to dent and bend.
1/2" black board- This board is the thickest of the three, and is perfect for routine uses and frequent transports. The black sides create a nice visual to accompany your design.
Easel Back Option:
Create a free standing display by adding an easel back to your foamcore sign. Made of a corrogated plastic, this can be folded in for displaying on an easel, or open it up and it can sit by itself on a table. See pictures of the easel back under the product picture.
While lamination is not needed for foamcore signs it can be used to add to the look of the sign. Gloss lamination adds a high gloss look, Matte lamination adds a low glare finish (similar to the foam board finish). Dry erase lamination is a high gloss laminate that has a hard surface that can be written on with dry erase makers and wiped off.
Send us your design and we will create your custom board today!
• Design layout should be 22" x 28"
• PDF files are preferred.
• No bleed is required
• RGB or CMYK color space work equally well
• Image resolution should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
• Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
• If you are using this sign in a standard lollipop sign make sure you leave space for the frame on the edges of your file.