Outdoor Textured Surfaces - Street Decals
• Uses: Perfect for outdoor sidewalk and parking lot decals, with a life of approx 3 month under pedestrian traffic, longer under normal or little traffic. Not meant for use under vehicle traffic
• Surfaces it can apply to: Concrete and some asphalt. On sealed concrete the adhesive becomes permanent, which means there will likely be a glue film left behind on removal.
• Slip resistant finish: The overlaminate has a slip resistant finish that is applied over your print. This protects the print and gives you a wear layer.
• Application: Easily apply these floor decals by simply cleaning the area with a fine broom or compressed air. Can be quickly applied by peeling the backer to expose the glue then sticking down from one side and pushing the air out as you lay it down. If air is trapped you can peel it back up and try again. Some heat (heat gun) may be needed to allow the decal to conform to rougher surfaces.
• Removal: Lift an edge, then pull back across the decal keeping the removed part as close to the floor as possible.
• Die Cutting: All our floor decals can be custom die cut. Some set up is required for our cutters to read the cut lines in the files. The easiest way is to simply convert your entire image to a 200 dpi bitmap then create a vector line over the image where you want the cut. Create a PDF, ai, or eps and we can finish it up. Remember the cut line must be a Vector line so we can assign it a thickness and specific spot color