• Uses: Perfect for outdoor sidewalk and parking lot decals, with a life of approx 3 month under pedestrian traffic, longer under normal or little traffic. Not meant for use under vehicle traffic
• Surfaces it can apply to: Concrete and asphalt. On sealed concrete the adhesive becomes permanent, which means there will likely be a glue film left behind on removal.
• Slip resistant finish: The overlaminate has a slip resistant finish that is applied over your print. This protects the print and gives you a wear layer.
• Application: Easily apply these floor decals by simply cleaning the area with a fine broom or compressed air. Can be quickly applied by peeling the backer to expose the glue then sticking down from one side and pushing the air out as you lay it down. If air is trapped you can peel it back up and try again. Some heat (heat gun) may be needed to allow the decal to conform to rougher surfaces.
• Removal: Lift an edge, then pull back across the decal keeping the removed part as close to the floor as possible.
• Die Cutting: All our floor decals can be custom die cut. Some set up is required for our cutters to read the cut lines in the files. The easiest way is to simply convert your entire image to a 200 dpi bitmap then create a vector line over the image where you want the cut. Create a PDF, ai, or eps and we can finish it up. Remember the cut line must be a Vector line so we can assign it a thickness and specific spot color
All shipping options are available in the cart (before you need to input any information about billing). Our site automatically calculates your shipping charges based on your zip code.
We ship via UPS and FedEx Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. (FedEx ground home delivers on Sat instead of Monday)
Shipping days are counted by weekdays (no weekends or holidays) and the day count starts on the day following the ship day. So if you need a check by Monday and you order on Friday, you will need to choose "Overnight" delivery. We can assist you on choosing what shipping option would be right for you to make it to meet your deadline. Use the chat on the left hand side of the page to ask us for advice.
Ground shipping is the cheapest shipping that you can choose. Some of our items are large and when you use anything but ground ship the costs go way up because they are then measured by dimensional weight instead of the actual weight by UPS.
Below is a chart for UPS and FedEx Ground shipping. 3 Day - Next Day - 2nd Day options also available in cart.
FedEx Ground to a HOME that would be scheduled for monday delivery based on week days will be delivered on Sat.
All customers will receive a tracking number once their check has shipped.
Once your check is shipped you will be able to follow your big check at ups.com with the tracking number provided in an e-mail. If you have not received a tracking number confirmation by 5:00pm on the day you expect to ship, then please contact us at email@example.com
We currently ship to Canada and the UK.
For all international transactions, the product shall be sold on a delivered, insurance paid, brokerage fee paid basis - duty, taxes, VAT, or any other charges to be paid by the purchaser. BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com assumes no responsibility for charges attendant to Customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duty, VAT, or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the purchaser. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the port designated by the purchaser and prior to Customs clearance.
Risk of loss of the products shall remain with User after delivery of the goods to the User and during the return of any unwanted goods by User to BlueWavePrinting & BigCheckStore.com.